What is Dandruff and How to remove Dandruff.
Had anyone asked you”How to remove dandruff from head”?, now you will have a solution for them. Dandruff is one of the most common problems in the scalp. It is a distribution of cell death. It is an annoying but harmless ailment of the scalp. Dandruff often causes itching. Dead skin cells that separates from your skin are often visible as white spots on dark clothes. Apart from itching and irritation, it can lead to more hair loss . It can be seen as small flakes and dry skin, easily fall off during brushing or combing hair.
A small amount of dandruff is normal, because it is caused by the natural process of shedding old cells . This is like the skin of the body, such as the scalp, and renews rejuvenates replacement of the old, dead cells with newly formed skin cells. However, excessive dandruff can be an indicator of nutritional deficiencies, consumption of unhealthy foods that contribute to the development of a toxic condition and fungal infections or bacteria.
The causes of dandruff
Before knowing'”how to remove dandruff”, let us know about it causes.
- It can be caused by several factors, among which the most important factors are poor diet, yeast or fungal infections, zinc deficiency, and excessive use of products that contain harsh chemicals.
- It has been found in several studies to a fungus known as malassazia located in the scalp, which multiply rapidly in some certain situations and can accelerate the natural process of cell renewal. They accelerate this process so as to reduce the processing time of about a month 2 to 7 days.
- Cell division that leads to many dead cells in a short period of time and causes large flakes buckets packets called dandruff.
- However, the slight dandruff mainly caused by excessive secretion of the scalp or tallow oil. On the other hand, sometimes a symptom of certain skin diseases such as seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Sebum production-If your sebaceous glands work harder, then your (head) skin oilier and more are produced dead skin cells .
- stress and lifestyle also seem to play a role.
How to remove Dandruff – Dandruff treatment at home .
Although some shampoos are available on the market, many of them can be difficult on the scalp and the hair. On the other hand home remedies on how to remove dandruff have become very popular, not only because they are gentle on the scalp and hair, but also for its effectiveness in combating and preventing dryness of the scalp.
Hot Oil Treatment
Massage your scalp with coconut oil or almond oil. Leave overnight. First, apply the following morning shampoo and then rinse off with water. You can also mix the oil with some lemon juice. Neem oil works best. It has been used for centuries in Asian countries. Among others for the care of the hair. Oil massage is considered to be one of the best home remedies for how to remove dandruff as just heat a little olive oil, preferably olive oil, almond oil or coconut oil, then gently massage of the scalp. Leave overnight and wash the next day with a mild shampoo spices.
It is a common household product that can be used for many purposes, including the removal dandruff. Just mix a small amount of vinegar with warm water and then apply on the scalp with cotton. Keep some time, then rinse well. If you do not like the strong smell of vinegar, then apple cider vinegar can also be used. It also helps to maintain the pH balance of the scalp.
The sodium bicarbonate
It is other household products that can be used in order to keep the scalp without dandruff. As we know, is a mild dandruff caused mainly by excess leather oil, baking soda and can help get rid of this problem. In addition to this, you can effectively removes dead skin cells, without hard on the scalp. Just rub a small amount of baking soda on the scalp and rinse with clean water after 2-3 minutes. However, daily use is not recommended as the extreme dryness of the scalp and cause hair.
Another remedy to remove dandruff is eggs. Beat two eggs and add a small amount of water. Then gently massage the scalp with it and leave it for about 15-20 minutes before rinsing with warm water. This not only removes dandruff, but also the prevention of hair loss.
It has also shown efficacy in the keeping of the scalp dandruff. Can be used alone or mixed with ginger juice.
Lemon is an excellent cleaner with anti-bacterial properties. Just squeeze a whole lemon in a glass of warm water and use this for the last rinse, while washing the hair.
Put some yogurt in your hair and on your scalp. Leave on for an hour and then rinse and wash your hair with mild shampoo. Massaging the scalp with yogurt can also relieve dandruff.
Grind one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds coarsely. Do this by hand or use a blender. Let the seeds soak in water. Use 500 ml of water. Let the mixture stand overnight. Strain the mixture. Using the water as a rinse.
Apply baby oil on your scalp. A small amount will be enough. Massage the oil into your scalp lightly.Cover your hair with a towel and let the baby oil overnight in your hair. Wash your hair in the morning with a good anti-dandruff shampoo. The oil has a moisturizing effect while you sleep.
Baking soda and lemon
Mix furthest squeezed lemon juice with baking soda. Apply the mixture to your scalp and leave it for a few minutes. Rinse the mixture out of your hair when you start to itch scalp. Rinse your hair out. Use apple cider vinegar as a hair conditioner.
Massage your scalp with aloe vera gel. then leave to soak fifteen minutes and wash your hair with mild shampoo.
Apple and orange
Blend half an apple and half an orange. Apply the mixture on the scalp. then leave to soak fifteen minutes and wash your hair with shampoo.
Aspirin contains salicylic acid, which can help control dandruff by exfoliating your scalp. Crush two aspirin to a fine powder and mix with a dollop of shampoo. Wash your hair with the mixture and massage your scalp. Leave it a few minutes and rinse hair well. If desired, wash your hair again with regular shampoo to completely remove the dust.
Alternatively, crush three aspirins and dissolve the powder in a tablespoon of vinegar. Massage the mixture into your scalp. Leave it for half an hour and then wash your hair thoroughly.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil has strong anti fungal properties, making it a good treatment for dandruff. Just add a few drops of tea tree oil to your regular shampoo when you wash your hair. Add a drop of the essential oil per gram of shampoo.
It is also possible to dilute the oil with the addition of a few drops of tea tree oil is a spoonful of olive oil or coconut oil. Apply to the hair and leave for at least 30 minutes or overnight and then wash your hair. Do this once or twice a week.
Recommended ways to care for your scalp
- Wash your hair regularly not an obsession, but do it. Dandruff occurs when your dead skin scalp release. It is not caused by your hair yourself.
- The Mayo Clinic recommends washing your hair every day with a dandruff shampoo until you no longer have white flakes in your hair. Wash your hair after 2 to 3 times a week with an anti-dandruff shampoo.
- If you wash your hair often and use a shampoo with harsh chemical ingredients such as sodium lauryl sulfate, which can irritate and dry out your scalp, giving you even more dandruff.
- Give your dandruff shampoo time to do its work. If you choose to wash your hair with a dandruff shampoo, leave the shampoo then withdraw at least 5 minutes before you wash out of your hair. So you give the shampoo time to do its work.
- Brush your hair after you’ve showered and have their crops to prevent dandruff. Your hair brushing helps the sebum that is naturally on your scalp and in your hair prevents spread the entire surface of your head. Start at your head and brush your hair or downwards so as to spread the sebum from your head over your head.
- Avoid stress and stressful situations. Stress can cause dandruff. Try so to exercise or other healthy and effective ways with your stress to get you to relax.
- Eat healthy. Your body reacts to the foods that ingest it. If you regularly eat unhealthy (fast food, food that contains a lot of sugar, etc.), this has often skin, scalp and hair problems as a result.
- Foods that contain a lot of zinc and vitamin B6 are especially important to maintain healthy hair and a healthy scalp.
Conclusion on How To Remove Dandruff.
Along with these means on How to remove Dandruff. it is important to keep your scalp clean and free of impurities and dead cells. It is advisable to consume foods rich in vitamins and minerals, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, but tea, coffee, fatty foods, fermented foods and cooked, and avoid citrus. If the problem persists even after taking all precautions and necessary preventive, take the help of a dermatologist, because in many cases, dandruff can be a symptom of certain skin diseases.