What is Power Yoga?
Do you know what is Power Yoga ? Well, Power Yoga is a special type of yoga style molded by aerobics. It include varies poses so that the practice never gets boring.
The only difference between power yoga and traditional yoga is that it acts more speedily than regular Yoga. As a result it brings about more cardio output. In regular Yoga, the concentration is on holding the post, but the main focus in Power Yoga is on the rapid movement.
Now a days, many people are searching ” What is Power Yoga ?” in internet. According to the concept of Power Yoga, it is a form of yoga but not pure yoga. Power yoga is a combination of one or more poses performed together to give a form of rigorous exercise. It is basically an up-tempo aerobic physical exercise, where yoga poses are done slowly with the breathing pattern.
Benefits of Power Yoga
- Power Yoga is a great way to combine the intellectual, physical and spiritual benefits of yoga with high intensity, calorie-burning exercise.
- It fortifies your body, step-ups flexible, stamina and weight loss in addition to bettering posture and balance.
- Likewise ameliorates circulation and the immune system. It is beneficial for your heart and has profits for your bones, muscles and joints.
- Psychological health benefits include better concentration and reduced stress.
- To get the full benefits , you should make sure you stick to your daily workaday to meet your desired goals and do not ignore the importance of basic yoga rules in favor of a hard workout.
Why Power Yoga to be practiced?
Power Yoga gives each instructor the flexibility and opportunity to create their own style of teaching. Teacher can combine any poses in any order, making every class different from one another. With its growing popularity on term of strength and flexibility, it has brought in yoga into the gyms of America. People now discover yoga as a unique way to work out.
Power Yoga is a fitness-based vinyasa practice session. It has many qualities and benefits of Traditional yoga, including establishing inner heat, raised stamina, durability, and flexibility.
Instructors innovate their own sequences, as students synchronize their breath with their movement. Means being active dynamically (and continuously) with the breath for a heating, full-body workout.
Because it involve the continuous flow of many poses in speedy succession and and in proper sequence. It might be challenging and difficult for yoga for beginners who aren’t very much close with the yoga poses but at the same time it becomes more beneficial for the whole body.
This concept of power yoga is highly popular at modern gyms and health clubs. Power yoga is nothing but modern aerobics style of attaining physical fitness based on ancient yoga poses ,building the heat and intensity of Ashtanga while dispensing with fixed series of poses.
You can perform it only under supervision of expert. It has innumerable benefits but also harmful if done in wrong manner. Slowly begin with simple Yoga poses and then gradually move to Power Yoga