Introduction: Apan Vayu Mudra
Apan Vayu Mudra is known as the Lifesaver and represents the first aid or help towards heart-attacks. Apan Vayu Mudra is also called as the “Sanjivani” for heart. All imaginable trouble of the body has a specific type of Mudra, which enables a assured remedy for the same. Any individual who experiences heart disorder may check out it by bringing down the vayu tatva and apan vayu of his body. He may be able to do the same with the help of Vayu and Apan Mudras. Apan Vayu Mudra is acknowledged to experience prompt and immediate effect in case of emergency. It may as well be practiced all over a time period to fortify and strengthen the heart. As we execute Apan Vayu Mudra, we get done 4 things. By folding up the forefinger, we cut down or bring down the air element which straightaway remedies painfulness in the heart. By touching on the finger points or tips of thumb, middle finger and ring fingers, we cause to step-up the fire element, space and earth elements. By maximizing heat in the body, the impurenesses in the blood are dispatched, by maximizing space element, we provide a lot of oxygen to heart arterial blood vessel, and by expanding earth element, we have expanded the muscle power of the heart. I.e., through an absolute uncomplicated use of our fingers, we at the same time made a four-pronged mechanics to preserve and save from the rigorousness of a heart attack. Executing Apan Vayu Mudra just in case of heart attack is equal to a really efficacious emergency treatment.
It profits the heart. It works like injection helps in reducing the heart attack. It is as effective as sorbitate tablet. It brings down the gas content in body. This Mudra provides an option for Nitroglycerine (Sorbitrate) tablet which is put underneath one’s tongue as a 1st help measure for dangerous chest pain or heart attack however efficient and fast way of remedying chest pains of cardiac beginning. This mere method known as Apan Vayu Mudra also known as Mrit Sanjivani Mudra.
Benefits of Apan Vayu Mudra
Apan Vayu Mudra is extremely efficacious in healing migraine. There are many Benefits of Apan Vayu Mudra as this Mudra calms down the systema nervosum and fortifies gastrointestinal system; therefore, allowing no more case for migraine.
- By consoling the systema nervosum(nervous system ), it causes good sleep and remedies insomnia.
- The Mudra remedies toothache likewise; and cures singultus.
- Apan Vayu Mudra moves out all negative emotions from the mind, and complete negative force out of the body.
- People suffering from problematical respiration when climbing up staircase or walk fast should better exercise this Mudra for about ten minutes earlier climbing up staircase.
- Apan Vayu Mudra re normalizes blood pressure and thus preserves us from both high and low blood pressure, as it energies the cardiovascular system.
- Apan Vayu Mudra is cooperative in arthritis as well.
- Apan Vayu Mudra holds back development of heart block thereby a patient may keep off bypass surgery.
- Just in case of shakinesses or light heartbeat, this Mudra re normalize the pulse rate instantly.
- It regularizes excretory system and an efficacious cure for urinary or stultification disorders.
- It brings down nervousness and restiveness as it calms down the nervous system.
- It is extremely effectual in respiratory disorder like asthma. This Mudra, purify the blood cardiovascular system and helps the lungs too in their working.
- Apan Vayu Mudra helps oneself in remedying acidity, gas formation and fortifies the gastrointestinal system. It resolves complete diseases of the bowels, intestinal colic, inflammatory bowel disease, etc.
People tolerating osteoarthritis and painful sensation in knees can do this Mudra for ten minutes prior to climb up the stairs; they’ll experience remedied of pain.
- It is too useful in poliomyelitis(polio) cases. Apan Vayu Mudra is thus a very helpful mudra in our daily lives and also in emergencies like heart attack.
Methods for Apan Vayu Mudra
Firstly deflect your forefinger and allow its tip comes in contact with the ball of your thumb. Simultaneously, the tips of the middle and ring fingers touch the tip of your thumb. Hold out your little finger. Execute this mudra with both the hand. Exercise as required till you experience the consequence, or exercise three times a day for fifteen minutes as a class of treatment. This finger pose may deliver as a first-aid procedure once you use it at the first sign of a heart attack.