The Sanskrit meaning of “Surya” means ‘sun‘. Sun is the only origin and source of energy. This mudra is also known as SURYA or RAVI MUDRA. This mudra renders and supplies energy. Surya Mudra with pride can be called as Mudra of Sun.
Since the expression distinctly offers fractional of the information that it is likely be associated with the endless power of sun. Sun is the beginner and tyro of all planets. It’s only the sun who furnishes and gives light and energy to the entire the living organism in the whole world.
Therefore this Mudra helps oneself a great deal in experiencing regenerated. Moral excellence of sun’s vitality exhibit in all living beingnesses. Surya mudra pulls in energy of the Sun. The absolute beginning, sun making up the sign of energy which brings down bluntness, dullness and stresses from mind stimulating a person to be lighthearted and active.
Benefits of Surya Mudra
Surya Mudra has infinite benefits like our sun, but few benefits of Surya Mudra are as follow:
- Surya Mudra helps to remedies psychological heaviness and also bring down the level of mental tension.
- It too de-oxidizes body fatness.
- Surya Mudra is likewise suggested as most beneficial resolution for digestion disorders and also balances in the process of digestion,
- This Mudra cuts down the level of cholesterol in body and helps oneself in bringing down body weight.
- It slenderizes anxiousness.
- Also Surya Mudra gives energy, wellness and intuition to the body.
- Surya mudra offers intellectual equanimity.
- It helps oneself remove complete unhealthy saddle and mental stress.
- The thyroid gland secretory organ exhibit in human body is focalised with the day-to-day practice of this Mudra.
Methods for Surya Mudra
Firstly overspread out your fingers straight. Slowly by bending your ring finger, put the top part or higher part of the ring finger on the thumb pad. Compress it down with the thumb. Make sure that you spread out and unbend the other fingers. Hold the mudra for atleast 5 to 15 minutes and then remove the mudra pose and relax.
you ought to prepare yourself to carry a mudra for 4-5 time atleast in a day. It can be executed at anytime, standing up, sitting down, taking the air, observing television or videos, it is not mandatory to do mudra with the both hands at the same time, you can do it flip-flop on a regular basis.