Introduction: Vayu mudra
The meaning of the Sanskrit word “vayu” implies ‘air’. Air component of the body becomes decently equilibrised with this mudra of yoga.Whenever you exercise the Vayu Mudra within twenty-four hours later an eruption of a trouble or disease induced or caused by wind, you will be able to recover very speedily.
It is essential to be broke off as shortly as the disease or the troubles goes away. Overmuch wind or vayu in the body may be induced by internal waste substances, especially in the intestines. Excess wind in the body causes much trouble in the body and also affect normal breathing rate.
Benefits of Vayu Mudra.
- it can provide rest from all kinds of pains and aches.
- It helps in Rheumatism.
- It can cure Sciatica.
- It provides relief in case of spastic paralysis and Parkinson’s disease.
- It improve stiffness in the neck.
- Knee Pain is reduced to great extent.
- Nervous system (systema nervosum) works more effective with day-to-day practice.
- Helps in gout problem.
- Painful sensation in the joints of hands and feet are cured.
- It helps in Paralysis and Hysteria.
- Prevents and cures arthritis.
Method of Vayu Mudra.
Flex or bend the forefinger (index finger) of each hand till the finger tip touches the ball of the thumb. Now slowly press the thumb getting down on to the index finger, make sure to keep the other three fingers stretched out but relaxed.